About

Friday, December 26, 2014

Well, We Survived


Well, it was hectic, loud, and nauseating - thanks to the literal ton of food I ate - but Christmas has come and gone. Santa appreciated Kevin's note on Christmas Eve (above) because you know, milk goes bad. I went to bed at about 12:30am, only to be greeted by Kevin and Kyle at 6:15. From there, it was a non-stop roller coaster of bacon with my family, gifts, dinner at my in-laws, and more gifts.

The kids, as usual, made out like bandits, and Dad scored a WoT gift card plus a brand spanking new book.

Hopefully, you all had a terrific, fun-filled day. Like these little monsters...


2 comments:

  1. Ellen - Thank God. Good to know they weren't filled with stress and anxiety. I'm glad they had a good day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry day after Christmas to you Wyatt and Ellen. Hope your new year brings great things. Christmas out here was a good day filled with drama free family, which was not the forecast so actually it was a great day. And apparently at my future daughter in laws dad's house there was drunken fisticuffs on Christmas Eve so they are making my family look pretty good.

    ReplyDelete