About

Monday, August 05, 2024

Just A Simple Reminder In Case Anyone Wants To Help

If you read the post about Meghan Mulqueen on July 15th, you may know that Meghan's husband is looking to get donations for the Meghan Mulqueen-Taylor Lacrosse Field in South Carolina. Most of Meghan's athletic life was mostly lacrosse and field hockey. She not only was a terrific player but an even better coach.
Meghan suggested that I should look to be a coach after playing, and I took that to heart. Twenty-one years coaching high school lacrosse, and it was the best times of my life.
I know times are hard these days, but if you could toss a few dollars to the Memorial Lacrosse Field, I would truly appreciate it. You can find the Go Fund Me at this link.
https://www.gofundme.com/f/2e37v-the-meghan-mulqueentaylor-memorial-lacrosse-field
Every little bit helps. Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment