About

Tuesday, August 27, 2024

Well, At Least I'm Getting Exercise

So it's been a while, and I have been getting over the death of Meghan. I continued my promise of shooting seventeen lacrosse balls in the back yard, just to let myself know she is in a better place.
I am still going to the gym three times a week, and the other days are for jogging. Today I jogged 5.45 miles, at a 12:02 mile. I'm doing a lot of this because of the prostate issues, and also because I want to lose some weight. As of right now, I'm hovering about 174. Not too bad.
My problem is when I go out and shoot lax balls, there are a lot of cuts in the net, and apparently, I am so angry at times that I put holes through the net by accident. It also doesn't help that I occasionally miss the net and I have to run into their backyard, grab the lax balls and apologize afterward. I am curently using zip ties to fix the net, but I'm going to need a heavier net come spring.
I think shooting, going to the gym, and jogging helps. I still miss Meghan, but we all have to move on... at least when we realize she - and Cindy - are surrounded by God. I am not sure I'll ever get there, but I'm trying.
I'll try to post more often. Work has been really terrible lately.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Wyatt! Long time no chat. This has got to change. Without your sarcasm I have to spew my own. Good thing people I work with & most of the customers can handle it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just keep wreaking havoc on the net, it's good for the psyche.

    ReplyDelete