About

Monday, March 26, 2007

BUMPED: Weekend Caption Contest Winners!

Jiminy Cricket Caption Contest
(Source: Yahoo! Sports)

Other Current Contests:
Blonde Sagacity
Bullwinklette
Cowboy Blob
Outside The Beltway
Right Pundits
TrekMedic
Wizbang

Top Five Entires:
5. "I'm a cricketer and I'm okay
I play all night and I sleep all day

I play cricket, I skip and jump
I love to press wild flow'rs
I put on women's clothing
And hang around in bars" - Fmragtops
4. "Sweep the leg!" - Deathlok
3. "5, 6, 7, 8, Schlemeel, schlemazel, hasenfeffer incorporated. We’re gonna do it!" - Randal Graves
2. "Now is the time on Sprockets when we dance." - Rodney Dill

WINNER! The two remaining contestants in the world series of "Simon Says" stare each other down after the command "Simon says raise your right leg." - John D.

No comments:

Post a Comment