About

Saturday, September 15, 2007

Thornton Hears A Who

Well, the 2007-08 FHL Draft has come and gone, and most of the GM's are finally recovering. There was just enough hilarity surrounding the event itself to warrant its own post, so I'll be writing about that shortly. In the interim, here's my team. (Each team consists of 6 forwards, 4 defensemen, and 2 goaltenders) The players are listed in the order I chose them.

1. Joe Thornton (F - San Jose Sharks)
2. Daniel Alfredsson (F - Ottawa Senators)
3. Nicklas Lidstrom (D - Detroit Red Wings)
4. Marty Turco (G - Dallas Stars)
5. Patrice Bergeron (F - Boston Bruins)
6. Shea Weber (D - Nashville Predators)
7. Simon Gagne (F - Philadelphia Flyers)
8. Jay Bouwmeester (D - Florida Panthers)
9. Slava Kozlov (F - Atlanta Thrashers)
10. Milan Hejduk (F - Colorado Avalanche)
11. Dwayne Roloson (G - Edmonton Oilers)
12. Francois Beauchemin (D - Anaheim Ducks)

On paper, my team looks competitive, so as long as I don't get major injuries, I should fare better than last year's dead last finish.

No comments:

Post a Comment