About

Saturday, October 20, 2007

Just For Kicks

Boy, do I love this digital camera/video recorder. Today, I was able to take some footage of Kyle's soccer game - it is one of those very rare weekends where I don't have to work - and I think I captured some great stuff. Kyle's team is wearing the gray shirts, and the opposing team is in blue. If you hear the wind whipping around, blame God, not me. It was brutal out there today.

Kyle was playing defense, but his coach lets him take the ball and go when he sees an opening. Luckily for him, he had more than a few chances to move the ball into the offensive end. In this first clip, he takes a far side shot that just missed the goal.


Never one to get down on himself, he had a few chances in the second half, like these shots he took from point blank range. You just gotta love kids' soccer - even your teammates try to play defense on you. As you can see in this clip.


And, after all of that work, the payoff finally came.

Kyle's team won the game, 5-0, and he scored two goals. But more importantly, he had a blast.

No comments:

Post a Comment