About

Friday, April 11, 2008

Weekend Caption Contest

The Iceman Cometh Caption Contest
(Source: Reuters)

Original Caption: New Jersey Devils goalie Martin Brodeur rests as the ice is cleaned in a time out after New York Rangers winger Ryan Callahan scored against him during the third period of Game 1 of their NHL Eastern Conference quarter-final game in Newark, New Jersey, April 9, 2008.

Other Current Contests:
Blonde Sagacity
bRight & Early
Cowboy Blob (I won here last week!)
Gone Rick Motel
Right Pundits (I took 3rd place here last week.)
Rodney Dill
RT (I took 2nd place here last week.)
WILLisms
Wizbang

Photoshop Entries:
- bRight & Early







Top Five Entries:
5. "No, I meant Scotch on ice, not a Scot on the ice." - Rodney Dill
4. "Hold on... hold on... anyone see my contact lens?" - Cowboy Blob
3. "Oh hey, guys? Tell me honestly- does my ass look fat in this outfit?" - Dorkelina
2. bRight & Early's Photoshop

WINNER! - "Ooooooo! Piece of candy!" - Smite A Hippie

No comments:

Post a Comment