About

Saturday, January 20, 2024

I Should Be Writing

Okay, the move to Blogger has not exactly been an easy switch. I understand most people hate Google - me included - and a few of the regulars said they may not stop by here, or their email isn't working. I feel you. It took me most of last night trying to get this thing together, and it's been a miserable failure. The only thing I can do is keep trying to get this place in ship shape. I'll put up some posts up here as much as I can, and I know this is not ideal for any of us. I apologize for that. Sorry for the inconvenience.

2 comments:

  1. Don't worry. I support my local gunfighter ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I managed to get here and sign in, so it can't be too complicated.... Hey, is that the feds knocking on my door?

    ReplyDelete