About

Friday, July 17, 2026

Sorry About The Blogging, It Was A Mess Lately

Yesterday, I was taking down the washing when I fell down the steps.
I was holding the lanudry when I fell two steps.
The missus is still dealing with her procedure, so I said I would take the washer.
I fell very hard, and at the end of the mess, a table was on top of me.
It wasn't fun, and my kneecaps were a bloody mess.
Sorry about the couple days.

8 comments:

  1. who wrote this, Stevie Wonder?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous, you made me laugh, but I was actually here to give my condolences to Wyatt that he had a bad fall. Hope you didn't have any lasting effects of this. Go watch a movie and relax.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It took me a while to get back to the gym because my knees are a mess.

      Delete
  3. If I didn't have an issue with falling myself, I'd ask if you were planning to change your name to Wile E. Coyote.

    Good thing I have the falling issue. (Wyatt, I'm 65 now, it only gets worse, please be careful)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Get better. I hate falls because it takes 3 linebacker sized guys to get me up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The family is headed to the Outer Banks for two weeks. It's going to be great.

      Delete