About

Saturday, September 17, 2005

Garfield Ridge Gets It

There's not a lot I can add to Dave at Garfield Ridge's analysis of last night's episode of Battlestar Galactica. (Read it here: Four Star Galactica - but beware the spoilers if you haven't seen it yet!)

I appreciate the fact that Dave is a huge fan of the show, and with the amount of daily hits he receives, he must be converting more people than I am.
Cylons Are Yummy!

To date, only my brother and my friend Bill are my converts. And that's a damn shame, because (in my opinion) it rivals "24" as the best show on television today.

Unfortunately, due to BSG's sked, next week will be its Season 2 finale. Fortunately, Season 1 (as well as the mini-series) will be released Tuesday on DVD, so you don't have any excuses for not catching up.

4 comments:

  1. Ya know.
    Cylons didn't look like that in the original show...

    Meeeow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blonde, bold, beautiful and free upgrades under the Cylon power user purchase plan!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Insol - I wonder if you can get them with a warranty?

    ReplyDelete