About

Sunday, October 02, 2005

The "I"'s Have It

While reading over this drivel I call a blog, I have noticed that many of my posts are peppered with "I"'s. I did this, I think that, I, I, I. Most of you are probably thinking, "God, what a self-centered jackass!" And, you would be correct.

Much of the problem here at SYLG recently is a lack of post ideas. Even work stories have dried up, since I have been on the street just three times in September. There's not a whole lot of excitement going on in the district HQ. Thus, yours truly has had to make do with personal experiences; and to be perfectly honest, I live a boring life. (Maybe that reflects the dip in daily visits of late.)

Therefore, I am offering an "all-request" week until Friday. Just post a comment indicating what you want to read here (stories, questions, etc.), and I'll do my best to fulfill your wishes. Consider me "I Dream of Jeannie" for the week. I'll still post about other crap (like my hockey season opener tonight) but I'll add as many of your ideas as possible.

Let the games begin.

6 comments:

  1. Got any wild college stories to tell?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm thinking police academy stories...as long as they're something like the movies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah, yeah, yeah, everthing's about you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whoa, FWD showed up at your place, Wyatt!

    Quick get the double-barrel!!

    Just joking FWD! just more of that Chickenhawk talk! ha ha

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anon - I'll dredge some up.

    Doc - The Academy was worse. Trust me.

    FWD - Thanks for stopping by and insulting me.

    Steve - Yeah, I guess FWD is comfortable enough in our "relationship" to rip me on my own blog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wyatt, your mission, should you decide to accept it, is to put together your top 5 Mission-Impossible Team of movie adventure a$$ kickers. Make up a mission. Give them all special tasks.

    This comment will self-destruct whenever.

    ReplyDelete