About

Monday, October 03, 2005

Stupid Questions

Was anyone surprised when that delightful exoskeleton Kate Moss was photographed using cocaine? Rule #1 in law enforcement: skinny crack addicts are as rare as a coherent Anna Nicole Smith.

Is there a more annoying wedding staple than Kool & the Gang's "Celebration?" Good God, I hate that damn song!

How come Chris "Big Mouth Bore" Berman shows thirty or so highlights on his Sunday night Top Ten Plays?

When is my knee gonna stop throbbing from playing hockey? It's been about 24 hours now.

3 comments:

  1. "Is there a more annoying wedding staple than Kool & the Gang's 'Celebration?' Good God, I hate that damn song!"

    I'll tell you what I like about that song: every time I hear it I remember a scene from the Simpsons where Al Gore is listening to it, and when the song says "Celebrate good times, come on!" Al says in his incredibly dull voice, "I will." Ah, the Simpsons. They can make stupid crap entertaining.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sobek - Agreed. Stiff as a board listening to Kool and the Gang. Classic! Welcome back . . . to the former Middie back!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ice pack, heat wrap, ice pack, heat wrap...stoopid knees. I had both of mine operated on and now they're MUCH better.

    ReplyDelete