About

Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Stupid Questions

French News Bunny Melissa Theuriau: Vive le France!

I hate being a lazy blogger, but I spent my morning in court, only to find out that the D.A. wasn't going to show. Easy money, but it screwed up my sleeping schedule. And it wasn't too conducive for writing interesting posts. Sorry! Here's another edition of Stupid Questions.

In the history of the world, has anyone ever taken an advertisement's advice and told a business, "(Insert Celebrity Name) sent me?"

Does Fox really have enough hit programs that they can afford to put Prison Break on the shelf "until further notice" after November 28th? Going on hiatus for American Idol? Ouch!

Why are high-profile killers always identified by their first, middle, and last names?

Will The CUG finally leave me alone now that I've posted pics of his favorite hot French newscaster, Melissa Theuriau?

10 comments:

  1. 1,487 people want to bring her to Minnesota.

    Imagine her covering The Vikings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Suggestion: more Tom Selleck photos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. CUG: stay on him my man... relentless!

    or as Dan Rather would say...

    (pause) ....Courage.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Wyatt, great blog. Michael Jackson sent me.

    To heck with Magnum, P.I.- I'd rather check out the hot frog anchorbabe. Damn!

    Sincerely yours,
    Yoshiko Pandy Karasuma

    (today's word verification was an anagram of "do-wop"- is this a musical suggestion, or advice on what I should do when hubby gets home?)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Visit break.com

    They usually have her news casts.

    I don't speak French but watch them anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  6. TM - Are they trying to do so with her consent, or just by hitting over the head and dumping her in the trunk of a Buick? I'm all for either.

    Lin - Tom Selleck. I get it. We ALL get it!

    Peak - CUG can be a pain in the ass, but that's why we love him.

    Yoshiko - I only wish you were new! :) I don't know where to start, with the MJ comment, of the "do wop" comment.

    Ty - Good advice. See, the frogs are good for something!

    ReplyDelete
  7. She looks like one of my family members...if she has her personality you guys will be sorry if you kidnap her! :) The illusion WILL be destroyed.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Being a pain in the ass is part of my eclectic charm.

    Thanks for the newsbabe-age.
    Go sign the petition the man talked about in the first comment, too!

    And no, I will never quit bugging you Wyatt! If not for Mellisa, then for free legal advice, doughnuts, gun tips, etc.
    MUHAHAHAHAHA!

    Ciao!

    ReplyDelete
  9. My big question is, "Did you get acquitted?"

    ReplyDelete
  10. SK - I plan to keep her bound and gagged. Personality will not be a factor.

    CUG - We wouldn't have it any other way.

    Tony - Of course. Dem cops got nuthin' on me!

    ReplyDelete