About

Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Urbina Very Bad Boy

Philadelphia Phillies relief pitcher Ugueth Urbina apparently has taken the baseball term "mowing them down" a little too literally. Urbina has been arrested in Venezuela on charges of attempted murder! It seems that Urbina was (allegedly) involved in a machete attack in his hometown. Not content with simply hacking away at people, Urbina also (allegedly) doused his victims with gasoline.

Next season, I'm going to think twice about booing him for his "control" problems.

6 comments:

  1. Yah baseball is out of control I heard the Sy Young award for the Al went to a colon, which i suppose is a lot better than it going to a rectum.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So when are the NY Mets going to announce the signing of Urbina?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Uhhh... I didnt know I was taking crack er I mean steroids uhhh... I am innocent uhhh... I love america!!! Land of the Free!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Doc - Colon? He stinks!

    CUG - He's gonna start pitching with a hockey mask.

    TM - Not until he's convicted.

    FM - Word!

    JC - "Baseball been berry, berry good to me."

    ReplyDelete