About

Friday, December 09, 2005

Alas, Poor Yorick . . .

The Man has a really bizarre post about an idiot Connecticut cop. Domelighters, you gotta read this one to believe it!

Although it's a week old now, the Air Force Wife wrote a tremendous post questioning the whacky things men do.

Dr. Phat Tony has Contest #2 up here, since Contest #1 was much too complicated for people like myself. Check it out! Oh, by the way, he is also claiming to "tag" me in a meme, but until I get written confirmation, he gets bupkis!

Okay, I know this is a lame post, but . . .
  • I am still recovering from the flu
  • I have barely begun my Christmas shopping
  • And we're decorating the tree tonight

I promise I'll have something mildly entertaining a little later. And, with the weekend off, I will have some time to post in a regular fashion. Damned important training; I can't get any writing done!

5 comments:

  1. Have fun decorating!! Have a great weekend! Oh why not... Firssst with Flair

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sssteve - Thanks, you do the same.

    Peak - Just posted (and tagged you), courtesy of Dr. Phat Tony. Sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Family time is important--give yourself a pass!

    ReplyDelete