About

Monday, December 12, 2005

POPPYCOCK!

"Fmragtops is quitting his blog? Damn you all!"

Did you ever watch someone fall face-first into sure depression and not be able to do anything about it? Of course you did, since many of you were talking me off the ledge during my sergeant problems last month.

Well, now it's happening to Fmragtops.

I know it's none of my business, but the cop in me hates seeing bad things happen to good people. Fmragtops has quit blogging as of today. He does have an explanation, and we all must honor his wishes, but I think that it's a mistake. Fmragtops is a very entertaining writer - although he would never admit it - and is one of my daily reads. He has been going through some very troubling issues in his life, and gave us all a scare more than once. However, I never thought it would come to this.

I will miss reading his blog, and I hope that he someday reconsiders. Until then, goodbye and good luck my friend!

7 comments:

  1. Wow, that seems to the trend as of late. Someone that I read has quit his blog as well.

    I think I may be headed in that direction as well very soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man that Sucks! He is so good!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anon - Don't even think about it.

    Sssteve - I agree, which is why it bummed me out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes. That does indeed suck.
    I really liked his stuff..

    ReplyDelete
  5. People take it too damned serious, it's just a blog - so don't quit, you probably need to vent and that's what it's good for besides the whole community-building/feedback aspect, but don't make it a ball-and-chain deal.

    ReplyDelete
  6. CUG - I was thinking the same thing. Damned shame.

    Dirtcrashr - Agreed. Take a step back, a deep breath, and sleep on the decision for a bit. If you still feel that way after the emotion fades, then that's cool, too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. DirtCrashr said what I wanted to say.

    ReplyDelete