About

Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Promotion Bored

It's day one of our two-day block of crime scene training. Unfortunately for me, I am already certified (and certifiable), so these fourteen hours are mostly redundant. Shoot me now!

There are only six days until our promotion ceremony, and I'm getting antsy. At least my weekend is now shot to hell. I was informed that my physical is scheduled for Saturday at 11am. Looks like Fatty McButterpants will be spending the day with the city docs. Keen.

15 comments:

  1. Fatty McButterpants in Philly?? That is impossible! I am in Indiana and flying home to Washington on friday not to philly on saturday!

    And First with flair!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heh, I hope the doctor has thin fingers Wyatt.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sssteve - Oh, my mistake. I meant to say "Captain Neckfat."

    Doc - I'll think warm thoughts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Will there be pictures?
    I hope you get a dr of the feminine sex! What fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. .........mooooooooooon
    riiiiiiiiiiiver!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lin - Dear God, no!

    SK - Think vomit.

    Peak - Shut it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can hear the glove snapping now.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well, you did say you wanted some attention!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just thought of a great song for you to hum Sat--"bend over, let me see you shake your tailfeathers"! I hope it sticks in your brain!

    Bothersome, hun!

    ReplyDelete
  10. RT - STOP IT!!!

    Bob - No, it doesn't.

    Lin - That's right, keep tap dancing on the land mine!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I hope you get someone who's never taken blood before and if you don't get a woman, I hope you get a dr with large, cold hands! hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  12. The sausage-finger type!

    ReplyDelete