About

Tuesday, December 06, 2005

A Sort Of Anniversary

Ya know those really annoying young couples that celebrate their "anniversary" every week? Don't ya just wanna punch them in the mouth for being so cutesy? Me too.

On an unrelated subject, today is Support Your Local Gunfighter's six-month anniversary!

Six months and 16,000 visits! Thank you for your continued support, and despite my recent schedule change, I'll try and keep blogging as often as usual. And to my fellow bloggers, I apologize for not stopping by in the past few days. I'm still adjusting to everything, and the visits (and comments) will begin as early as tonight. Thanks again!

13 comments:

  1. Whoooo Hoooo! 6 months, man I didn't think it would last 3!!! J/K! Congrats!!

    Oh yeah Firsssst! Eat your heart out Jimmy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats again Wyatt! And yes, if you get a chance to punch them, throw in an extra for me:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hooray! Happy Aniversary, Wyatt!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sssteve - Thanks, now if only my Saint Joe's Hawks can beat kansas tonight . . .

    Anon - Not a problem :)

    Gunny - Thanks dear!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Flyers won in a shoot-out in your honor! No decapitations...a good thing in hockey; for crack head car thieves....a very good thing. (Sorry...watched Martha today.)

    ReplyDelete
  6. RT - My friend kevin said it was a fabulous game, but I was watching SJU/Kansas on ESPN.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Anniversary!!!!
    And many more, too!

    Blast you, ssssteve!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Blogiversary! (whatever)

    FIRST to spell it right!

    Many more n all that mush...;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. "On an unrelated subject, today is Support Your Local Gunfighter's six-month anniversary!" LMAO

    ReplyDelete
  10. 6 Months! Congrats

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've been doing it for just one more month than you there Wyatt. OF course I'll wait to see if I can stand the test of a year before I start seeking congrats.

    Oh congratulations on the six months.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yee-haw! (congrats!) And many more!

    ReplyDelete
  13. CUG - Ya gotta get up pretty early to beat Steve to the top of the list!

    Uber - Did that come up on spell check?

    D. Maria - :)

    Man - Thanks. I aspire to your greatness.

    Doc - Why do you always have to rain on my parade???

    Lin - Thanks

    ReplyDelete