About

Saturday, January 28, 2006

"I'll Take The Blood Pudding Value Meal . . ."

From The Drudge Report and The Times Online:

The Prince of Wales warned the British people last night that they were in danger of becoming as obese as many Americans because they did not walk or cycle enough.

The Prince, who has a fleet of chauffeur-driven cars and has rarely if ever been seen in public on the saddle of a bike, said: “We are perhaps not very far behind our American cousins in the ‘super-sizing epidemic’.”

Curiously, Charles had little to say about his "super-sized" ears, or the growing epidemic of ugly British women . . .

7 comments:

  1. Are you still resisting the pain medication? From what I've heard about the food over there, I think Diana had the right idea! Oh, sorry, I think something's coming up.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lin, there's a difference between brutality and sarcasm. I am just experiencing a sarcasm attack. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry, cowboy, I don't know nuthin' 'bout them two little ole thangs! I jest thought you was in pain and wanted to spread it around! Tomorrow is anuther day!

    Now, just to be fair, Charlie does go hiking in his kilt sometimes. I don't think I'd want to see him on a bike in that! And I have seen him playing polo and skiing. I wonder what made him start picking on us? Maybe he heard some of the comments about the rottweiller..er, Camilla that were made during their visit! Bloody royalty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmmm...who invented fish and chips, eh? Who eats sausage and mashed potatoes for breakfast?

    At least we have better teeth for chewing our food! (Well, aside from crackheads and meth fiends...I won't mention Kensington.)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now, now, let's be fair to the royal family. They have horses in their ancestry after all. There's only so much you can do with those genetics.

    Except become advocates of adoption.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I look at Charles and Camilla and think, "How sad, they are truly homely people". Then I keep hearing a song playing in my head.....Nobody Does it Better.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lin - She has a butter-face. Actually, she has a butter-body, too.

    RT - Ya never see a fat crackhead. It's better than Atkins!

    AFW - Every time I see Camilla, I hear, "Willllbuuuurrr!"

    AH - Steak and kidney pie? I'll pass.

    SK - Charles makes me look attractive.

    ReplyDelete