About

Thursday, January 19, 2006

Osama bin Laden: Pussy

When I heard about this story, I immediately thought of the opening scene in "Spies Like Us:"

Col. Rhumbus: "Listen, it's my job to get you prepared to go out into the field for combat. Now, I must know right away what I have to work with. I have made my decision."

Emmett Fitz-Hume: "What's it say?"

Austin Millbarge: "Pussy."

WASHINGTON - The United States dismissed on Thursday a conditional truce offered in a tape attributed to Osama bin Laden and said it "does not negotiate with terrorists."

Yeah, you know why he wants a truce? Because the United States and her allies are kicking al Qaeda's ass, that's why! Say what you want about the current administration, but I don't remember bin Laden offering any truces during the Clinton Administration. I guess the War on Terror is working after all.

14 comments:

  1. Quite possibly the best news since the war on terror began, imo.

    The photo is an awfully nice touch. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Liked the photo. Reminds me of a gym teacher I once had in the 80's. Her name was....

    For another p****, I came across a dweed that used to weather in Philly that is now running for Congress. He doesn't mince words and sounds like a complete wacko. Wyatt, does Craig Weber ring a bell? Really bad (red) toupe/dye job on KYW? www.weberinthehouse.com....in case you are interested.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Uber - Thanks! I can't take credit for it - some of us aren't as talented as you are with a camera - but I thought it was appropriate.

    RT - I remember that guy. And yes, he was/is creepy looking. Ugh.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is that a still shot out of brokeback mountain?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pussy, indeed!
    Coincidentally, right after those terrorists got smoked in Pakistan...

    ReplyDelete
  6. hopefully it'll be Broke-back Bin-Laden soon...

    Lets sick the Impaler dude from Minnesota on him if he gets caught!

    ...wouldn't that be fun?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Take your "truce" and shove it up your weasel hole.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sssteve - God, I hope not!

    CUG - Exactly my point. No one offers a truce when they are winning.

    Peak - Mmm . . . impaling!

    FIAR - Weasel hole. Heh.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great picture! Isn't that the same outfit Murtha and Dean wore with Code Pink?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looks to me like he was at the Golden Globes hiding in plain site.;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Well done-Osama would be horrified by that picture.

    Hey--since comment moderation has been enacted over at Blogs4Bauer none of my comments are getting posted. Can you check into that for me? Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  12. CP - Yeah, but they don't have Osama's legs for it!

    SK - Was he groped by any of the interviewers?

    LMC - Thanks! I mentioned it to RFTR. He'll check on it.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I think a more appropriate name for OBL is COWARD! Murdering coward to be exact!

    ReplyDelete