About

Friday, February 10, 2006

A Little Housekeeping

No one can ever say that I (like Al Capone in The Untouchables) am not responding to the needs of the people. I am not going to change the overall look of SYLG, but I did clean up the links section a tad. Instead of the eye-straining complete list of my 32 links, I broke them up into categories, differentiated by names of Western films (of course). Hope it is satisfactory.

Update: Obviously it was not satisfactory. Most of the feedback I received was negative, so I'm changing the links back to their old, boring selves.

11 comments:

  1. The Brokeback Seven?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Good, the Bad and the Ugly?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why am I included in the Young Guns section? I am over six hundred of your Earth years old, which, though youthful for my species, can hardly be considered 'Young.'

    Perhaps the MoxArgon Group should get its own section, maybe one called THE WILD BUNCH?

    Don't let the fact that we have a Trivellian Particle Cannon in orbit over your home affect your decision in any way.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you opened a Pandora's Box, Earpy! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. Eeeexcellent. There's nothing like a good piece of Hickory.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jesus Christ, you guys are hard to please!!! The links go back to normal tomorrow. Cripes!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey--I didn't even get a chance to see what category I got put in!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Phooey! I wanted to know what group you would put me in if I had a blog! And how did you decide who was a Bad Girl? hehe

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh well, the bloody axe handle goes back into the county store.

    ReplyDelete