About

Thursday, February 09, 2006

Some People Are Too Stupid To Live

On Tuesday night, a detective in my squad gets a “harassment” job. No big deal, right? Get this: the “victim” makes a report that her son is being bullied in school because he is from California. The son willingly gives the bullies money to leave him alone, and when mom hears about it, she calls the police.

Does anybody have some duct tape???

First of all, most people from California deserve to be bullied. This is the home of the (Communist) 9th Circuit Court of Appeals, O.J. Simpson, and The Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim for cripes’ sake. Second of all, if sonny boy willingly gives the bullies money to leave him alone, he’s a dope. Save your money, kid, and learn karate so you can kick these guys’ asses! Finally, if mom calls the police for this, what won’t she call for? “Yes, 9-1-1? My toilet is overflowing. Can you send somebody to fix it?” Jesus!

9 comments:

  1. All the nuts roll toward CA!

    And may I say--Ffffirst!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is probably a stupid question, but where was Dad during all this?

    ReplyDelete
  3. HEY! I'm from California!

    We may produce some retardos like Cindy Sheehan, but I'd like to see YOU walk unarmed through Oakland at night.

    That's right, Oakland. The town that is fining fast food places for the litter on the road, but ignoring the shell casings and 40's that also litter the area.

    Buying off bullies? That little kid must've been from Marin.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lin - California or Oregon/Washington. Oh, sorry Steve!

    Tony - Who knows? Could it be that Dad isn't in the picture? Unheard of!

    AFW - But you had the sense to get out :) Oakland - America's answer to Beirut.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hate to correct you Wyatt but I do believe that our Beirut is Fresno, CA. We kept looking for the nicer part of town and never found it.;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey don't apologize to me! There are plenty of nuts and FRUITS on this left coast!! It's killin' me!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. SK & Wyatt, I'll assume neither of you have been to Detroit. I've been to Beruit (blew part of it up, too), Fresno, Oakland, and Detroit. Detroit wins the look alike contest.

    Atlantic city (anywhere but the boardwalk) takes a close second.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Both of my sons are in Jujitsu so I guess I won't have to worry about this. Although I'm not from California and I'm not dumb enough to call for that reason so I guess there was never a danger of me calling :-).

    Although I will share the one time I did call police. Someone had gone around our whole house and stolen all of our sensor lights. My husband notices this right before he was leaving for work on his midnight shift which he used to work. He replaces the lights but I'm panicked because I assume someone has stolen them so they can come back later and break in. I call the police and they tell me there is nothing they can do and yah, I'm right, thats probably why someone stole them. I'm like thanks for confirming my fears :-). I slept with my husband's shotgun that night. And since my husband worked midnights back then we got an alarm system :-).

    ReplyDelete
  9. Like dude, he's just ussssse to catchin' sum tasty waves and knockin' back with some bros.

    I'm trying to figure who is more stupid. Mom or the kid. He was picked on because he was a target, not because he was from Cali. DUH!

    ReplyDelete