About

Thursday, March 02, 2006

SYLG's First-Ever Caption Contest

Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery. So is theft. GOP and the City has cornered the market on Caption Contests . . . until now. Today, I bring to you SYLG's First-Ever Caption Contest.

Top Entries
10. Pig: "Hey, this guy got to marry his one true love instead of being treated like a criminal and he wasn't even wearing a cool costume!" - Uber
9. Pig: "That wolf doesn't look so 'big and bad' anymore, does he?" - Web
8. PIG: "I don't see how arresting me will stop the rioting in the Middle East?" - Vox Poplar
7. BA-D-BA-D-THAT'S ALL FOLKS! - RT
6. No, Sir, you are NOT being charged with "Impersonating an Officer..." but if you continue with the oink noises, you're gonna eat the curb. - Cowboy Blob
5. Pig: I'll Sue! I'll Sue.. ey!! Suey!! - Deathlok
4. Wyatt failed to let his backup know that he would be this deep undercover. - The Man
3. The PETA protester was found later that week, riddled with holes, and the cryptic word, CUG, carved into his forehead. Police have no leads. Nor are they asking for any.... - CUG
2. Pig: "Whatever happened to professional courtesy guys?" - Dr. Phat Tony
1. "Cook'm Dan-o." - Wagonsux

22 comments:

  1. Pig: "Whatever happened to professional courtesy guys?"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pig: "That wolf doesn't look so 'big and bad' anymore, does he?"

    ReplyDelete
  3. PIG: "I don't see how arresting me will stop the rioting in the Middle East?"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Andrew Sullivan realized he should have made pockets in his new suit, for his wallet.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The PETA protester was found later that week, riddled with holes, and the cryptic word, CUG, carved into his forehead.

    Police have no leads.
    Nor are they asking for any....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pig: "Hey, this guy got to marry his one true love instead of being treated like a criminal and he wasn't even wearing a cool costume!"

    (thanks for the linky, Peakah)

    ReplyDelete
  7. BA-D-BA-D-THAT'S ALL FOLKS!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Guy with hand cuffs: Mmmmm... Baaaacon!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cop at door: Aw that is just sick I tell you Sick!!! There is a ham in here!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. No, Sir, you are NOT being charged with "Impersonating an Officer..." but if you continue with the oink noises, you're gonna eat the curb.

    ReplyDelete
  11. "It's back to the Pen for you".

    or

    "Cook'm Dan-o.."

    Am I allowed more than one?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Pig: I'll Sue! I'll Sue.. ey!! Suey!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. The police have to decide whether to put him in the Patty wagon. . . or the Links wagon.

    Mmmmmmm patties and links!

    Hey, wagonsux got two. . . .albiet funnier ones.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wyatt failed to let his backup know that he would be this deep undercover.

    ReplyDelete
  15. 24: Pakistan

    Agent Jalil Abu nails another bad guy. A woman who only walked 2 feet behind her husband will be taken out in the next hour.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Cop: Okay wise-ass, that pig comment's getting you a ride in the back of my car.

    ReplyDelete
  17. "You can't do this to me, I'm Wyatt Earp! I'm Wyatt Earp!"

    ReplyDelete
  18. WAH HOOOO!!!

    What do I win?????

    ReplyDelete
  19. I'm sorry but Wagonsux "You can't do this to me, I'm Wyatt Earp! I'm Wyatt Earp!" Was the best!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wogonsux - You don't have to work in the same district as me anymore.

    Sssteve - It was a toss-up between the two. Judging these things is very difficult.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Wow, first time out and I won the Grand Prize....

    Sorry I didn't stick around to talk to you last night, but your shirt was hurting my eyes.

    ReplyDelete