About

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Fat Stat Update

The long strange trip continues. After a brutal week which included an upper respiratory infection, four days in court and fitful bouts with the sandman, I actually managed to get in some exercise. On one day I mowed the back yard, yesterday I mowed the front yard, and I took the stairs during each of my court appearances. As a bonus, I made my Weight Watchers points five out of the past seven days.

Now scale, I have been good to you, so you better be good to me! Whoo hoo! Lost two more pounds!

Here is this week’s stat: Weight: 225 pounds.

Still morbidly obese, but at least the stat isn't rising.

5 comments:

  1. Good job!! I barely ate while in DC, had NO sleep, walked everywhere, and gained three pounds!! Sometimes, life is just. not. fair.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He shoots, he scores!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're three pounds lighter than I am.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You know, while you're watching that 41" tv, you could lie down on the floor and do some easy crunches! Or bench press your kids!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I heard a report about people eating in their sleep--do you think you might do that? The person they were talking to also had the restless leg problem.

    ReplyDelete