About

Sunday, June 04, 2006

Get 'Em While They're Hot!

Did you ever think that you were wasting your life? I think about it about 23 1/2 hours a day. Louie The Lock, however, does not. He and his lovely wife Patty (sorry, Patrice - that's more, um, entrepreneurial) are about to open up their own Philly Soft Pretzel franchise.

A soft pretzel franchise in Philly? Yeah, that will garner a buck or two.

The couple is looking to open their Levittown, PA store by the end of the month. Meanwhile, I am looking for pictures of Nikki Cox to put on my blog. Something's not right here. Any hoo, if any of my loyal readers are in the Levittown area (it's just north of Philadelphia), stop in and help out my friends' small business. I can't eat all of those pretzels by myself.

On second thought . . .

2 comments:

  1. Wrong!!!!!!!

    You would be suprised how many of those pretzels you can eat by yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmmm....I have a franchise near me. They are awesome, and most of the time you can get them warm...so they are nice and soft.

    I don't live near your friends, but I'll be buying some tomorrow on my way home.

    I could always go over the Bristol Bridge, though. :)

    ReplyDelete