About

Tuesday, June 06, 2006

The Number Of The Beast

Today is June 6, 2006, or 6-6-06. Doomsayers around the world are anxiously awaiting the pending rapture, and there have even been reports of pregnant women trying to delay their births until tomorrow. Yeah, they’ll make terrific mothers. This lunacy begs the question: how does someone know if their son or daughter is the Anti-Christ?

Top Ten Signs Your Child Is The Anti-Christ

10. She thinks the “Goth” look is too conservative.
9. He is a Tony Stewart fan.
8. She wants to grow up to be Paris Hilton.
7. When he jumps in the pool, the water boils.
6. She believes Iraq never had WMD’s.
5. His name is Damian. Heh.
4. She laughed her ass off watching The Exorcist.
3. His favorite food? Deviled ham.
2. She puts ketchup on a hot dog.

And the number one sign your child is the Anti-Christ is . . .

1. When meeting New Jersey Devils fans, he says, “Thanks for the support.”

9 comments:

  1. 10) Goth is WAY to pansy
    9) Gordon is just as bad
    8) I would like to run over Paris, with an Abrams.
    7) That hasn't happened this summer
    6) She?
    5) nope
    4) She? Well it was funny.
    3) It actually is.
    2) She? I do put ketchup on hotdogs.
    1) HOCKEY BLOWS! I live in the south, we don't have hockey.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, I put ketchup on hot dogs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. one mother did even better, born on 6/6/6, induced for 6 days, weighs 6 lbs 6 oz, and named him Damien. :)
    devil boy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ty - #9 - SHUT UP!
    #8 is pretty damned funny.
    #1 - Um, the CAROLINA Hurricanes are in the Finals. Putz. Not to mention, Atlanta, Florida, Tampa Bay, Dallas, Phoenix, etc are all in the South. Redneck.

    Lin - To quote Dirty Harry, "Nobody, and I mean nobody, puts ketchup on a hot dog."

    Michael - Oh, that's just plain idiocy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, That still does not change the fact that I do not watch hockey.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ok...your frakin' server p's me off and I have to re-submit my post. Anyway! Hilarious post (gee I really hope my post doesn't appear twice, because then it will just be dumb!)

    Hockey rules!!! The king of the sport is Rod Brind'Amour...btw...Jason Williams has grown into a fine specimen of manhood.

    And I like hot dogs with ketchup, damnit....I lick the ketchup off first and then I eat the hot dog...got a problem with that copper?

    ReplyDelete
  7. We used to have the B'ham Bulls but they've been gone now for years.

    Hot dogs can be dressed up a multiple of ways--mustard, ketchup, relish, onions, sauerkraut, and one of the best ways is with chilli! (I know you're distracted by what rt said!)

    ReplyDelete
  8. 1. Phoenix is in the Southwest, thank you.
    2. In college, I knew a Catholic priest named Damien. He was one of the coolest people I ever knew.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Uh oh Wyatt. You have 2 of us in Phoenix? The heat must make us go for odd sites:)

    ReplyDelete