About

Sunday, July 30, 2006

I'm Not Dead Yet!

Although the lack of posts yesterday - although I did post early Saturday morning - may have led you to that conclusion. Yesterday was a busy morning, and Badger, Fish, Vinnie and I went golfing in the afternoon, which I will post about soon.

Today will most likely be my last day of posting until Tuesday, August 8th, but please don't stop visiting: Ssssteve, Fmragtops, and The CUG will be minding the store.

In the interim, please accept my sincerest apologies:

Jill Wagner. Co-star of Spike TV's Blade: The Series.

5 comments:

  1. Ya know, after that pic, all is forgiven!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whew! She has nice skin. Yeah thats the ticket. Skin.

    ReplyDelete
  3. CUG - I thought it would be.

    BWH - Mmm . . . skin! She must moisturize.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, this just proves you should go away more often!

    She's still no Emma. Not sweaty enough.

    I hope the fill-in authors take this post to heart when they're thinking "what would Wyatt post?"

    ReplyDelete