About

Friday, July 28, 2006

Kneel Before The Guest Bloggers!

The Logo of The Triumvirate of Evil.

Sunday will probably be my last day blogging before vacation. Since I have such a high regard for my loyal readership, I will not abandon SYLG. Instead, I have summoned the Triumvirate of Evil to take over in my stead. The CUG, Fmragtops, and Ssssteve will be behind the golden SYLG microphone until August 8th. I am confident they will uphold the very low standards that this blog has tried to maintain.

Please give them the same courtesy you give me. (And by that, I mean call them Nazis and close-minded.)

9 comments:

  1. Have fun on your vacation!! You'll be happy to note, the temps have dropped and the humidity is up! Waaaay up. It's raining:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww man this is going to be good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Man, how many blogs does the monger write on?

    And you know who I mean.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I call dibs on the likeness of General Zod! Kneel before Zod! Sssteve and jimmyb can fight over not being the chick. Ha!

    If you count this one, six. jimmyb has always been a hero of mine. Now I just have to contribute 3,634 more.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So, which one is going to be the girl?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Heh.
    This is going to be cool.

    And I am NOT going to be the chick.

    I have union seniority ya know...

    ReplyDelete
  7. BTW, Wyatt -

    You're one of the coolest closed-minded Nazis I know.

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOL--I will be out of town too but will try to check in and see how they do!!

    ReplyDelete