About

Friday, July 28, 2006

People I Hate

Pennsylvania Democrats

Democrats in general have been off their proverbial rockers lately. Hell, look at the Joe Lieberman situation – moderates have no place in the Party anymore. But the Dems in my home state are taking liberal lunacy to the next level. This week, the PA House voted on a Democrat measure that would – get thiscall for the disarming of civilians during a Katrina-like emergency! In the Democrats’ plan, authorities would go house to house and confiscate citizens’ firearms. I don’t know about you, but the time I absolutely want a firearm is during a Katrina-like emergency! Thankfully, the bill was defeated yesterday.

Ignorant, Stupid Cops (There are a few in every district)

So, I get a call from a 35th District officer today who tells me that there was a stabbing on 3rd Street. He gives me the details and the pertinent victim information, and I ask, “Is there a scene?” The officer gives me a big, arrogant answer of “I just told you that!” Unfortunately, the location of the scene is not a DESCRIPTION of the scene. When I informed the officer of the difference, he said, “Oh. It’s just a blood smear. Do you want us to secure the scene?” Now that this guy has pissed me of, I reply, "Yes. Hold it, and we'll send a detective out . . . eventually." About fifteen minutes later, I gave the job to the assigned detective, as the arrogant cop was baking in the afternoon sun. Heh. Note to arrogant, know-it-all cops: you will need detectives a lot sooner than we will need you.

The Wayans Brothers (All of them)

Oh, how the mighty have fallen. Keenan Ivory Wayans was the genius behind such gems as "In Living Color" and "I'm Gonna Get You Sucka." Unfortunately, he also opened the doors for his disgustingly untalented brothers Marlon and Shawn. Just when you thought "White Chicks" was the worst movie ever, "Little Man" comes along. I mean, have you seen the commercials for this garbage? Cripes, I could have pooped out a better script! Someone please sterilize these two before they produce terribly unfunny spawn?

5 comments:

  1. Crap and I went and saw little man! Hey it was hot outside and I don't have air conditioning! It was pretty sad!

    Firrrrst! Mmmm, can I be first on my own post on your blog?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your democrats are just as lame as my democrats...must be an illness. Umm...shouldn't they be saving lives in the event of a Katrina-like disaster?

    Too late on the sterilization....the one that plays the "little man" has a son. Uh-oh. BTW...Damon Wayans and Jim Carrey made "In Living Color" the hit it was.

    Have an awesome trip!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. DIsarm all citizens in an emergency?

    Honestly, in the event of a Katrina like disaster, it seems to me the cops might have MORE than enough to do without having to knock on everyone's door and ask politely if they have a gun.

    Just for the record, I'd say no. My fingers might be crossed, but I'd still say no.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oddly, a number of other states are passing exactly the opposite law as Pa is trying to pass.

    Guess your Pols are backwards

    ReplyDelete
  5. Am I the only one who sees the Bugs Bunny "Baby Finster" cartoon being ripped off?

    Our D-Governor vetoed the confiscation ban with some lame excuse. Like "We NEVER have widespread disasters, so why limit MY power?"

    ReplyDelete