About

Saturday, July 08, 2006

MTV: It's Bam-tastic!

I rarely let a commenter's rant take on a life of its own, but this one was too good to be left unnoticed. Big Cuz had a run-in with MTV and Bam Margera last night in West Chester, PA. My comments are in red:

"I apologize immediately to Wyatt and everyone else. I have nowhere else to vent for this rant. I live in West Chester and I see that jackhole Bam Margera frequently. Tonite, he and his jackhole friends came into a bar I frequent dressed as Poison, the 80's band. I was arrested over these jerkholes.

Poison? What, were all of the Cinderella costumes taken?

When they came in they brought a crowd of about 200 and MTV cameras. The bar manager let them go because it's good publicity. I saw they ALL had eggs on them. I warned one right off the bat that I knew what was going on, and if I was egged, I'd retaliate. Wasn't a problem according to them.

The second they said "Not a problem," the rules go out the window. It's Thunderdome!

As soon as they started throwing eggs, one of the jerks crushed one in my face from behind. I grabbed his arm and broke it over my knee. Literally, I broke the jerk's arm. What's the chance of that being on MTV?

About as good as the chances of seeing a music video on MTV: nil.

In any event, I was arrested for assault, until MTV lawyers came up and promised not to file charges. I easily agreed, but how wrong is this?

The only reason the MTV shysters agreed not to file charges is because you probably could have sued their asses off for inciting a riot.

These jerkholes can go around West Chester doing whatever they want, and the second we retaliate, we get arrested? When injustice becomes policy, resistance is mandatory. Please boycott Bam and all his dumb friends' shows. I despise him. I am done, good nite."

In my humble opinion, Margera was the least talented of the Jackass "stars." He's a talented skateboarder, but otherwise, he's the male version of Paris Hilton. Normally, I only hypothetically promote violence against the stupid, but in this case, it appears warranted. Kudos!

10 comments:

  1. I would have torn off the offender's arm and beaten all involved to death with the bloody stump.

    But then again, some say I have a bit of an anger management problem.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Any veal scalopini to be seen? Sounded like a good excuse to give someone a good 'ol fashioned arse whoopin' to me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. HOLY HELL!?!?!

    Should I delete bam from my myspace friends list?

    That will show him.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Send him a message telling him that he is a dingus before deleting him. I'm sure his publicist will read it and explain it to him.

    Then beat his head in with the bloody stump of a severed arm!

    Sorry, we aliens have one track minds when it comes to celebrity morons.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I thought Bam and his group of idiots were banned from ever stepping foot in West Chester for previously idiotic antics.

    I used to work with a P/O out in WC...I'll have to see if I can get in touch with him and find out when they let that jackass back in!

    Never ran into the idiot during Happy Hour with coworkers at the Blarney Stone, thank God!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That a-hole makes me ashamed to say that I'm from West Chester. Well, almost. To bad it's not Bam's arm that got broke.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Margera was the least talented of the Jackass "stars."

    I didn't realize that any of them had any talent. I was under the impression that they became famous for being the village idiot.

    What do I know? Maybe it does take talent to go for a swim in the sewer. I always thought it just took an complete lack of intelligence.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sympathies to Big Cuz...and nice job on the arm;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I knew there was a reason I don't watch MTV.

    ReplyDelete