About

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Shhh! Don't Tell Anyone!

Support Your Local Gunfighter is approaching 50,000 hits. How the hell did this happen? I am considering some type of award for the lucky visitor, but so far, I’m stumped. Here's what I have so far:

Top Ten Awards For Visitor #50,000

10. A two-night stay in scenic Philadelphia.
9. A one-night stay in scenic Philadelphia.
8. A week's worth of my pocket lint.
7. Season tickets to the WNBA.
6. A romantic dinner with Nancy Pelosi or Robert Byrd.
5. A no-expenses-paid trip to Mogadishu.
4. John Kerry Special: All the Swiss Cheesesteaks you can eat.
3. Admission to a comic book seminar hosted by Deathlok.
2. A lock of my back hair.

And the number one award for visitor #50,000 is . . .

1. A personalized answering machine message telling your callers to "Get Bent."

No comments:

Post a Comment