About

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Pimp My Ride

About a year or so ago, I offered my blog testimonial services. For example, I offered my fellow bloggers a witty (read: sarcastic) quote praising their site, no matter how lame the blog happened to be. No offense, JimmyB. Most of them were sarcastic and/or borderline funny. For example, I think I pimped 45 Caliber Justice by saying “Tyler D. is wise beyond his years. Imagine how talented he will be when he grows pubes!.” Classy.

Any whoo, some of my fellow bloggers gave me a dose of my own medicine, and sent in quotes describing SYLG. The GunnNutt offered something to the effect of “SYLG: Crime fighting the old fashioned way: with a sidearm and a hockey stick.” Others were not so kind. GOP and the City shot back, “SYLG: An informative blog without the fluff of a Middie Back or Daily Kos.” I would love to offer more examples, but when I switched my comments from Blogger to Haloscan, all of the other quotes were deleted. Damn.

Thus, I am looking for a few more “words of praise” from my dear readers. Just submit them in the comments section – the funnier the better - and I’ll find some way of keenly placing them in the sidebar – along with a link to your blog. I’ll start you off:

“SYLG: Another racist cracker cop. What a shock.” – Anonymous

No comments:

Post a Comment