About

Thursday, February 01, 2007

Blogger Angries Up The Blood!

So, I get an e-mail from Deathlok this morning that states the following:

"Your blog is f**ked up."

My first thought was to reply with, "Like I don't know my blog is f**ked up!" Then, I logged on to SYLG . . . and got an error message. Oh crap. I checked a few more Blogger sites. Bupkis. This is not good. It's not good at all!

As usual, the fine techno-weenies at Blogger had no explanation for the outage, and no timetable for its return. Swell. It appears that I can post now - obviously - but who knows if this post will take. The real crime is that I have been on a hit roll as of late (330 on Tuesday, 297 yesterday), but since Site Meter only counts visitors who can actually get here, I only have 46 hits as of this posting. Damnit. Now, I'll be fretting about the others who tried to stop by and got a blank screen - which, in reality, is probably more entertaining than my usual fare.

Until the Blogger bug is fixed, I (and the rest of my Blogger friends) am being held hostage. Frakkin' Blogger!

No comments:

Post a Comment