About

Saturday, February 24, 2007

Pimpin' Ain't Easy

Wow, it's been eons since I pimped out my friends. And since I am in a jovial mood, I figured I would try and sent some hits their way in lieu of me actually reading their posts. Heh.

Yeah, like a link from me will send someone's Site Meter into overdrive. The ego on me! Anyway, here's a few posts of interests. courtesy of my blog buds:

Big White Hat has a Big White Mouth. He explains why I can hear him in Philly when he is whispering in Texas.

Pam informs us that the first Dem Prez Candidate has been VilSACKED. It's unfortunate, since the man had an upbringing right out of The Jerk.

JimmyB hates Muslims. Actually, he doesn't, but liberal hippies who rad his post will immediately conclude that. Heh. Hippies.

Crazy Politico reminds us that politicians who use songs drafted by child molesters can still get elected in this country. And they said Ozzy Osbourne was a bad influence.

Denny actually posted for a change. HA! Take that, fire boy! This time, he is worshiping at the altar of his Borg Queen of Geeks.

Insolublog once again makes my "writing" look like a bucket of puke. This time, he is taking on those whacky Aye-talians.

Miriam posts about a real jackass. And for once it's not me!

Fitch has a post about . . . well, I can't explain it. It's a video detailing . . . Never mind. Just check it out here.

Right Wing Prof exposes some of the dullards in his profession. It ain't pretty, gang.

Oh, and Uber is a mega-hottie. A mega-hottie who's writing a book.

No comments:

Post a Comment