About

Monday, April 09, 2007

Blogs4Bauer LiveBlogging!

It's an Easter Miracle! I will be LiveBlogging tonight's episode of 24 at my home-away-from-home, Blogs4Bauer. Feel free to stop by and say hello, since I will only be able to hear the action. My television is on the other side of the room as my PC, and when I am typing, my back is to it.

The sacrifices we make for your entertainment.

And while you're at B4B, don't forget to cast your vote in this week's Miss Blogs4Bauer matchup: Chloe O'Brian versus the late Michelle Dessler. You can cast your ballot HERE.

Oh, and speaking of Chloe O'Brian, everyone's favorite techno-Yoda Rachel has officially un-retired. She must thunk she's Michael Jordan or something. 11 Days. That must be a retirement record. Heh.

No comments:

Post a Comment