About

Wednesday, May 02, 2007

And Now, Some Groveling

Today, Support Your Local Gunfighter reached the 90,000 hit plateau. Now, I don't want to sound ungrateful, but I recently realized that I am closing in on a milestone I have wanted to reach since June 6, 2005: 100,000 hits in two years.

To be honest, I didn't think SYLG would ever get 100,000 hits in 100 years, but all of you have proven me wrong. What the hell are you thinking? Oh, sorry. Anyway, what I would like more than anything is to get that last 10,000 hits before the blog's two-year anniversary. As I write this, I need about 9,900 total hits in 36 days. That averages about . . .

*Sounds of thinking, pondering, and mathematics*

Um . . .

*More sounds of thinking, pondering, and mathematics*

Like, 2,000 hits a week!

Eh, who am I kidding? I'm not gonna come close. Oh well, almost 100,000 hits in two years is pretty kickass, and I want to thank all of you in advance for your continued support. Without you, I'd be holed up in a university clock tower with many high-powered sniper rifles . . . and Ring Dings.

No comments:

Post a Comment