About

Tuesday, May 01, 2007

How Come This Never Happens To Me?

RT sent me this story today, and I nearly vomited in terror. I challenge you to read this news blurb and explain it to me. (For easier identification, Philly news babe Alycia Lane is on the left, NFL Network host/geek Rich Eisen is in the middle, and Eisen's wife Suzy is on the right.)
CBS3 news anchor Alycia Lane is in a pickle after private e-mails and bikini photos she sent to NFL Network anchor Rich Eisen were intercepted by his wife, the New York Post reported today.

Lane, who is recently divorced, sent seven e-mails and several photos to an account shared by Eisen and his wife, Suzy Shuster, who reports from the sidelines for ABC’s college football broadcasts, the Post reported. (Philly.com)
In most Philadelphia circles, Alycia Lane is the hottest info-babe in town. (Although for my money, the gal to beat is Fox's Dorothy Krysiuk.) She could probably have any man she wanted. So . . . you're a hot, mildly famous, well-to-do broad who is looking for love. Why in the hell would you be looking at Rich Eisen??? Has she ever seen the man? I'm better looking than this toad!!!

I guess there's no accounting for taste.

Editor's Note: If there are any other desperate, attractive women looking to land a highly-successful police detective, please send your e-mails (and mandatory bikini photos) to me a.s.a.p. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment