About

Saturday, June 16, 2007

I'm Your Captain

In case you haven't noticed - and judging by the number of daily hits he gets, you probably haven't - Captain America began his long-awaited, two-week vacation today in white trash paradise: the New Jersey shore. Heh. (Cut to footage of RT screaming at her computer.) In his stead, Rachel and I will be filling in for the good Captain. And my first order of business - immediately after I figure out why his default text is so small - is to publish a First In! Caption Contest.

The photo is a terrific one, sent to me by The Man. (BTW, it's not the picture above.) If you want to participate, just click on the above link and start your engines! And if you have any photoshop ideas, send them to me.

Oh, and it would be cool if you stopped back once in a while. I'll have at least a post a day up over there in addition to my bloggy goodness found here on a regular basis. (Cue retching sounds.) Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment