About

Sunday, February 17, 2008

Today Is Race Day

Leave a message, and I'll get back to you.

In the Earp household, the Daytona 500 is bigger than the Super Bowl - probably because every driver has a shot, instead of the Super Bowl, where the Eagles rarely do.

So, since I will be distracted until about 7pm, and enjoying Kevin's first-ever race, I wanted to let you in on some great stuff from the bloggers in my sidebar. Let's rock!

Sebastian from Snowflakes in Hell gives us the newest "celebrity" to endorse Barack Obama. It'll surprise ya . . . or maybe not.

Insolublog also writes about Obama, and how change for change's sake is not necessarily a good thing.

Captain America from First In! exposes the plight of the lower-upper middle class (read: he and I), and how we're about to get hosed by the city of Philadelphia yet again.

Pam from Blogmeister USA gives us tales from disgruntled conservatives and how we must "settle" for John McCain. Oh, and she published one of my quotes in the article, too. Bonus!

And, finally, B.C., Imperial Torturer, let's us play "Guess Who's Rioting?" at The Anti-Idiotarian Rottweiler. Don't worry, kids; you won't need to study for this test.

Daytona Update: Jeff Gordon just took his car to the garage area. Son of a bitch! Oh well, it looks like I'm rooting for Junior and Jimmie Johnson now.

No comments:

Post a Comment