About

Friday, December 26, 2014

Kiss Me Kate


With four little monsters, I spend a lot of my free time watching kid's programming. As such, there are always ads for videogames on these channels. One of these commercials is for a game entitles Game Of War: Fire Age. The game's figurehead? Busty supermodel - and main reason for spending my time in my bunk - Kate Upton.

Now, I don't own the game, and don't have any desire to do so. I do, however, have a tremendous desire to do Kate Upton, because she has everything I want in a woman. Like, boobs... and blonde hair.

Th only downside to this fabulous, jiggly commercial is I usually see it when my kids are in the room. It is then difficult to stand afterward, what with the sciatica acting up and all.

4 comments:

  1. Seeing that commercial, the word 'legendary" comes to mind!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "sciatica"... is that what they're calling it now? Hah!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope the "sciatica" was not very painful if you when you tried to stand. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Proof - Yes, parts of her are the stuff of legend.

    E.L. - What was I going to write? "She is like an English teacher because she helps straighten out my Longfellow?"

    Rick - Nah, I was wearing loose pants.

    ReplyDelete