About

Sunday, March 11, 2007

Um . . . Sorry

I owe y'all an apology.

First, I owe you an apology for just writing "y'all" when I am a Yankee. There is just no excuse for such behavior.

Second, I owe everyone an apology because posting has been lacking (in both number and originality/content). There are two reasons for this. Lacrosse season is upon us, and when I work the day shift, I go straight to the field to coach. I haven't been getting home until 7pm most nights, and I am usually exhausted. Also, I am sick as a dog. I caught the flu from the kids, and have been feeling like death since Saturday. I can't take a break, since we have a hockey game tonight, and three guys (out of our 13) already bailed. I'm stuck.

In spite of my slacking, I appreciate the fact that you are still stopping by to read this dreck. I intend to sweat the flu out of me tonight, and should be back to normal by tomorrow night, where my usually stellar posting will continue.

Thanks again for your continued support.

No comments:

Post a Comment