About

Monday, June 10, 2024

Florida Woman Called 911 On Herself As She Stole A Vehicle

Ah, Florida. The place where morons go to be stupid.
A Florida woman was arrested after she reportedly called 911 on herself while trying to steal a car from a dealership so she “could do it legally.” Christy Turman, 37, called the Lee County Sheriff’s Office because she wanted authorities to know, deputies said.
I mean, at least she let the cops know she was stealing a vehicle, amirite?
“Because I’m trying to steal a car that’s not legally mine,” Turman said during the 911 call. “So, y’all better come make a report. I’m reporting this.” The 37-year-old told deputies she was being trained in a game of Black Ops to steal a car, but called authorities to make her carjacking legal.
Hey dullard, maybe play "Black Ops" on your Playstation and not on the streets of Florida.

1 comment:

  1. I used to collect stories I'd read in the paper about stoopid things. Like "'Ex-Lax Bandit' does stretch in the can." Then there was "Man busted after reporting marijuana theft." Or the story about the woman who drowned in a bowl of sauerkraut. But I gotta admit this story beats the others.

    ReplyDelete