About

Wednesday, June 05, 2024

But The Cinnamon Was So Sweet And Tasty!

Meet Ann Maria Luna of Florida. Ann got into an argument that eventually found Ann to throw a cinnanon roll at a male. Wow, isn't she sweet? (I'll see myself out.)
A Florida Woman was arrested Tuesday night after allegedly striking a man in the neck with a thrown cinnamon roll. Cops say Ann Marie Luna, 37, chucked the food item at the back of the 49-year-old victim’s head, “striking him at the base of the neck.” The cinnamon roll incident occurred at a transitional housing facility in St. Petersburg, Florida. An arrest affidavit does not reveal a motive for the alleged cinnamon roll attack, which was recorded by security cameras. After being read her rights, Luna, seen at right, reportedly admitted to tossing the delicacy. The affidavit indicates that no weapon was seized by investigators. The victim was not injured by the cinnamon roll, “but wishes prosecution,” police noted.
Now maybe it's just me, but I cannot fathom this woman will get serious time for throwing a cinnamon roll at some dude.

1 comment:

  1. I did something much worse when I was a kid. I was toasting a marshmallow on a stick in a campfire until it started to burn. (I like them burnt.) I couldn't just blow out the flames that time because the flames were big. So I swung it around in the air which caused the flaming marshmallow to fly off the stick and onto on the bare back of my friend's older brother. We watched that burning marshmallow as he ran around the camp grounds yelling in the dark. I felt really bad, but we couldn't stop laughing. Even his parents laughed. I'm laughing just writing about it.

    ReplyDelete