About

Wednesday, July 17, 2024

President Trump Shot At Pennsylvania Rally

Well, since everyone threw out their hot takes, I figured I'd toss my own out into the blogosphere. It shouldn't take a MENSA genius to see what happened, why it happened, and the after effects.
Thomas Matthew Crooks was the animal who tried to assassinate President Trump. We're not completely sure why Crooks decided to shoot Trump, it could be a multitude of reasons, but if nothing else, at least Crooks was shot and killed. The fact President Trump turned his head when the shooting started is truly a miracle.
That said, the Secret Service and the Butler County police truly dropped the ball on this one.
A group of people saw Crooks crawling on top of the building, where, amazingly, the Secret Service were standing below the shooter. Many of the witnesses kept screaming that Crooks was on top of the building, and for some reason, neither the Butler County police nor the Secret Service bothered to take a look before the shots fired. Now before you all start screaming, I should also mention the SS woman trying to cover Trump was having a difficult time getting her firearm into her holster. Trump is a giant of a man, and this woman was way out of her league. It was embarrassing, especially since the head of the SS kept reminding everyone that DEI is good for more women at the Secret Service.
I've been in situations where we had to make sure politicians, celebrities, and other dignitaries needed constant surveillance, because you never know when something like this will happen. You can't cover your asset is you're too busy trying to get your weapon in the holster!
Finally, in my opinion, accountability is necessary, and immediately. Kimberly Cheatle needs to be fired, and if not, she needs to be demoted. Dignitary protection is not an easy task, but it's also not for the feint of heart. Respectfully, tiny women who weigh about one hundred and twenty pounds are not going to be able to rush a presidential candidate. Hire women for the SS. That's fine by me, but if they are not up to the task, then they need a new line of work.
Also, the fact this happened in my state really galls me. Just my two cents.

13 comments:

  1. Well, we all know those PA Staties are pretty useless. Don't forget, that roof was just too damned sloped to put anyone up there. The head of the Secret Service should get the boot right up her ass and go back to PepsiCo.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No argument there. Everyone dropped the ball Saturday, and Trump could have been killed.

      Delete
  2. Reports I've heard was that they gave all Trump's regular agents the day off, and with one exception the entire Secret Service presence there was all temps and noobs.
    Nothing suspicious there at all!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I absolutely believe Biden told the useless SS Director to do this.

      Delete
  3. I'm pretty sure there are a TON of people who be getting accused of wearing tinfoil hats in the near future. I'm also pretty sure I'm going to be one of them. All this shit could have only happened with a "perfect storm" scenario. The odds of that are an unbelievably large number. It appears much more possible that somebody somewhere said, "Nothing else has worked. There is only one play left." I'll leave it at that. On a sidenote, I watched "Hillbilly Elegy" today. I found it to be a great movie. JD Vance is a pretty amazing guy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The citizens in Butler were pleading for the SS and the local cops that the sniper was on the building, while the SS were under the roof. No one even bothered to check it out.

      Delete
  4. Ah, but now the alleged pResident has the 'vid. I don't doubt it, but the timing is mighty suspicious. *adjusts tinfoil hat* Since the attempt on Trump's life failed, now the Dems are having an "oh shit" moment and are scrambling. Plus, as I read somewhere, no medical visitor logs in DE so Biden can just hang out eating his applesauce watching Matlock for a week. P.S. My parents were told by the Borders bookstore that they could NOT order JD Vance's book for them, that it was "blocked." I got on the devil's website (Amazon) and ordered a copy to be sent to them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Erik was on X when this happened, and one of the posters said, "Trump just won the presidency." I'd like to think that is for real.

      Delete
    2. Gawd I hope so.

      Delete
  5. Kyle Rittenhouse for head of the Secret Service!
    - Texas Nick (I don't do google.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't like Google either, but it's what I have to work with for a bit. Smite A. Hippie is getting me a better platform by November.

      Delete
  6. 1st off, she's a DEI hire
    2nd, she's a friend of Jill, so...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Which is why President Trump was almost murdered that day.

      Delete