About

Sunday, February 18, 2007

Kevin Harvick Wins The Daytona 500

Damnit. I hate Harvick, but it was good to see Mark Martin get screwed.

I know what you're thinking. "Gee Wyatt, Mark Martin is a nice guy and has been a good ambassador for NASCAR for the last 250 years. Why would you want to see him fail?" Heh. Silly humans. In case you missed my 4 Things I Hate About Me post, I hold a grudge for a long, long time. In 1998, Martin was driving for scumbag owner Jack Roush. Martin was vying with Jeff Gordon for the championship, and after a race at New Hampshire, Roush (and to some extent Martin) contended that Gordon and Ray Evernham doctored their tires. They flat out said Gordon's team cheated, even after NASCAR tests proved otherwise.

To this day, I pray to the little baby Jesus that Mark Martin never wins a Nextel Cup championship, and never wins the Daytona 500. Thank you, tiny baby Jesus!

Oh, and how sweet was this to see?

No comments:

Post a Comment